TEG is a contract manufacturer using the latest CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) machines to produce cut-to-size textiles for customers all over the world.
Our goal is to produce computer-controlled single and multilayer cuts of textiles for customers in contract manufacturing. Our technical know-how allows a cutting speed of up to 60 meters per minute.
Components per Year
max Cutting Speed
max Material Width
advantages of cnc knife cutting
Thanks to our innovative CNC machines, the material width can be scaled up to a maximum of 2000mm.
The high level of technical automation of computer-controlled cutting enables exact reproducibility of the manufactured parts. This allows us to fulfill orders quickly, purposefully and flexibly – while always maintaining the highest quality standards.
CNC Knife cutting also offers many other advantages:
- Cutting of several layers simultaneously
- Fixing of components during cutting by means of vacuum
- Already profitable for samples or small quantities
- Laying of multiple layers by machine possible
- Optimization of cutting by means of modern CAD software
- Optimal material consumption by nesting the components
- No tool costs
- Hole drilling possible: positioning of holes, e.g. by positioning pins
- Cutting hight under vacuum up to 5cm
send request now
Are you looking for a contract manufacturer specialized in CNC cutting? Then send us a message!
Application Areas for CNC cutting technology
With our computer-controlled cutting technology, we cut textiles for the automotive, medical, filtration and industrial sectors. Through many years of experience with highly individual customer requirements and product groups, we can draw on a wide range of empirical values, which allows us as a contract manufacturer to achieve the best results.
Typical application areas where our proven CNC cutting technology is used include:
- Column linings in cars
- Acoustic components
- Surgical covers
- Filter cuts
- Cutting of knitted and crocheted fabrics
- Cutting height under vacuum up to 5cm
send request now
Are you looking for a contract manufacturer specialized in CNC cutting? Then let us know!